For Improving Access and providing quality education in FATA and
– The deprived population of FATA
and FR's to be provided access to education through establishment
of model educational institutions at affordable cost.
– To introduce the latest innovative
techniques like Tele-teaching and Distance Learning methodologies
for optimum and quick results.
– To establish educational institutions in educationally lagging far-flung and deficient areas.
– Purpose-oriented education to be introduced to facilitate nurturing of trained and skilled work force for socio-economic and sustainable development in FATA.
– To have institutes of excellence and repute thereby attracting enhanced quantum of enrolment.
– The quality of in-service training of teachers to be improved with pedagogic and other instructional technologies.
– Both teachers and students to be imbibed with the spirit of learning, thinking and creativity through congenial environment and positive interaction